- Who We Are
- Foster Care
- St. Vincent Prep Academy
- SVFS Families
- News & Events
St. Vincent Family Services is one of Ohio’s leading providers in pediatric behavioral healthcare, serving children from pre-school through high school. We deliver quality care to over 5,000 children and families each year – on-site in our Children’s Residential Treatment Center, in our classrooms at St. Vincent Prep Academy, inside schools and early learning centers and across the state through outpatient consultation, therapy and counseling.
Our volunteers play a significant role in the valuable impact we make in the lives of children and families. Learn about our different volunteer opportunities below.
- Landscaping: Plant new flowers at the SVFS entrance and lay new mulch around our building.
- Painting: Freshen up paint in our offices, hallways, classrooms and bedrooms.
- Cleaning: Wash windows, clean a child’s bedroom and/or organize closets
We also welcome volunteers to support our annual events.
- School Supply Drive: In July, volunteers are needed to assist with collecting, sorting and preparing school supply donations for SVFS students.
- Holiday Adopt-A-Family: In December, volunteers are needed to organize gifts during donation drop-off and distribute gifts to families in need during donation pick-up.